Saturday 25 January 2014

Inspirationless Ramblings and Whatever Crosses Me Mind

As a person who likes to write, the one thing you hate most is to write when you have no inspiration.  Having a paper due for school is a prime example.  I'm one of those people who writes right from the heart or more accurately the brain or more accurately, whatever electric impulses are generated in my prefrontal cortex and I deem fair to pen down.  Not really penning down things in this day and age.  Slammin' keys to hopefully assuage your overactive mind. 
 
Snippets, ah yes, snippets.  Sometimes I think of myself as a flashpoet.  Credits to the photo studio who came up with that name.  Applicable, I think, to writing, as well.  Too many commas in that sentence...  Basically you have short bursts of inspiration of maybe a few words or sentences long.  It's great to be a flashpoet on a microblog like Twitter or if you are a photographer apparently.  Translating that same passion, brilliance and inspiration onto a comparative megablog like this one poses quite the challenge. 
 
That's all I have to say about that.
TheLonelyman

No comments:

Post a Comment